The PRWeek Pharmacomms conference
PRWeek's PharmaComms conference takes place online on 17-18 February 2021.
The event will bring together senior pharmacomms specialists, public service representatives, patient charities and agencies as they unpick the new pharma and medical comms landscape through in-depth case studies, interactive panel discussions and keynote presentations. The agenda is brimming with invaluable insight with the likes of NHS England, Roche, Public Health England, GSK and more confirmed to speak. You can view the full agenda and secure your ticket here.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO FIND.
- How has the US election affected the way pharmaceutical companies talk about pricing?
- Will pharmaceutical companies help to lessen the impact of reduced funding on patient groups and charities?
- Has the pandemic presented the pharmaceutical industry with a unique opportunity to redefine its purpose and role in society?
- What has the recent collaboration between private, public and third sectors in this field taught pharma professionals about de siloing their teams?
- Which tools can be used to deliver a more personalised message to patient groups?
- How is pharma responding to the rising profile of mental health?